GPON Lifespan Extended
To deliver triple-play services to the subscriber in FTTH or FTTP application, the LEOX LXT-010H-D features interoperability with most of OLT vendors, reliability, cost-efficiency and key customer specific requirements. The main idea is extending lifespan of GPON, by using higher speed without XGSPON/XGPON needed.
Equipped with ITU-T G.984 compliant 2.5G Downstream and 1.25G Upstream GPON interface, the LEOX LXT-010H-D supports the full Triple Play of services (high speed internet access, video and voice)
Compliant with standard OMCI definition, LEOX LXT-010H-D is manageable at remote side and supports the full range FCAPS functions including supervision, monitoring and maintenance.
- Dimensions: 90.3 x 72 x 28mm
- Power supply - 12V, 0.5A
- Layer 2 (bridge)
- 1 x 2,5GE port
- 1 x GPON (SC/APC) connector with possibility to reprogram to GEPON
- IGMP v2/v3 snooping
- VLAN stacking (Q-in-Q), translation and tagging per Ethernet port
- Management 100% through OMCI
- Interoperability with following OLT vendors:
- Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia ISAM7360
- Calix E7*
- Ericsson BLM1500*
- Your Vendor is not included? Just let us know and we will see what we can do!